Nodinite is accelerating! The product Nodinite is in use by close to 100 large companies, including 12 of Sweden’s 100 largest. In 2021 a record number of new customers were added. We are getting ready for a global market. Are you ready to join us?
We are looking for an experienced and competent Senior Software Engineer. You currently work as a full-stack developer, and you have experience working in agile teams to achieve challenging goals. As an expert software engineer at Nodinite, you will work together with the team to drive the vision and development of Nodinite™. You will work in the following areas:
- Analyze market and customer requirements from a technical perspective.
- Join our product council.
- Participate and in some cases lead work with product planning.
- Specify user scenarios, requirements, functions and test cases.
- Program and verify.
- Document for Nodinite users.
- Release management
- Interact with Customers / Partners.
- Educate Customers Partners.
- Complex problem solving.
The position is permanent employment. We offer competitive salaries and terms.
Our location is in Karlstad, but for us, your profile is more important than where you perform the daily work.
We are looking for you who constantly want to get better and learn new things. Your drive forward has created a curiosity that makes you dare to try new paths and question existing solutions. We want to move forward, upwards, and you must want to go in the same direction.
You can communicate and is sensitive to the business and end-users needs. You thrive on taking a leading role where you are humble and skilled at sharing knowledge. Focusing on set goals and delivering results is what motivates you.
You have a relevant university education and/or many years of experience, preferably in computer science or equivalent and have competence in:
- Developing SaaS and distributed applications
- .NET and good competence in C #
- HTML (5) + CSS (3 and later) including SASS or LESS
- Device, integration and system tests
Of course, you express yourself very well in English but preferably also in another language.
It is an advantage if you have worked with product development and product life cycle.
Other meritorious competencies are:
- Solutions for authentication, authorization and access management
- Work with platforms (eg Azure, AWS, BizTalk Server, Anypoint, Boomi) and other technologies for integration between systems / applications.
- SQL Server
- UX and has been involved in developing new, modern and user-friendly interfaces.
- Product development within product companies.
Nodinite™ is a unique product for control, monitoring and error handling of message flows and systems integrations. The market is global and is snowballing. To ensure continued success and growth, we have extensive plans to develop Nodinite ™ and therefore need to strengthen our team.
Our ambition is to become the recognized leading player in System Integration Maintenance Software (SIMS), focusing on increasing the automation of operation and maintenance of systems integrations and thereby helping our customers free up resources to use in their core business.
Nodinite™ is currently available to close to 100 customers in both the private and public sectors in Sweden, Norway, Finland and the USA. In addition, 12 of 21 regions and 12 of Sweden’s 100 largest companies use Nodinite.
Want to know more about the company? Visit our website www.nodinite.com or check out our technology at https://documentation.nodinite.com/
About the employment process
We run this employment process ourselves. If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Henrik Ericsson, responsible for strategies, HR, and partners on mob. +46 (0)705 78 48 66
The last day to apply is the 31st of December.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION to email@example.com
Do you know some that would fit even better? Tell them by sharing. Sharing is caring.